Nov 2017: Achievements in One Year
Positive outlook and regained traits helped me improve every front of my life. On both personal and professional fronts; I completed many pending projects that I could not even start in the last 5 years.
On the professional front, I consider the following accomplishments significant:
- Successfully launched Venture/Startup Builder,CyberMust Ventures Ltd, that I had been planning for the last 3 years but was unable to.
- Successfully soft-launched the first Startup,eBrandifyMe, through CyberMust
- Got MVPs built for the next 2 startups that are going to be soft-launched soon
- Closed down loss making ventures including TeleBoost
- Reorganised my technical team in Pune(India)
- Increased social networking activities
- Revised business roadmap for the next 5 years
Having reclaimed my old self, I’m bursting with energy and desire to accomplish many things, in every area of life, at a very fast pace. Some of them are new and some of them are old ones that I have been procrastinating upon.
Here are a few of them:
Humanitarian & Social Causes
I’ll be spending a significant part of my time in humanitarian and social works. Some of the priorities in this area are:
Setting up a non-profit online “Depression Help Centre”
Having experienced this demon first hand, I fully understand how destructive & painful depression is and how less awareness we have in our society about it. Levereging my experience and understanding of this monster, I am going to set up an online “Depression Help Centre” Some of the services/features I want this help centre to offer are:
- Free generic medication supply to those patients who cannot afford to pay for the expensive anti-depressants
- In many parts of the world, there’s almost no awareness of mental health issues. It’s very important as support network plays a vital role in the treatment. If people around the patient are not well aware; they cannot offer proper support. Help Centre would run awareness campaigns on social media to reach those unaware masses in developing countries.
- Researching and making available the latest development in the field of psychiatry.
- Researching ancient herbs, especially the Indian & Chinese, that had been traditionally used for 1000s of years to treat mental issues. I strongly believe that these ancient herbs have the ultimate cure; we need to do more scientific research on them
Online Incubator, Accelerator & Seed Fund for Underprivileged:
I strongly believe that a combination of technology, entrepreneurship & atheism (secular values) can be leveraged to economically uplift the underprivileged and ultimately help create a society and a world where equality prevails. In my opinion, one of the main reasons of global unrest is the economic disparity.
- Online Incubator & Accelerator: A full featured online incubator & accelerator with experienced, like-minded volunteer mentors to help underprivileged youngsters launch viable micro startups. Online infrastructure will help the organisation reach the remotest parts of the world.
- Seed Fund: Providing the pre-seed & seed funds to these micro startups to develop MVP & soft launch etc.
Professional & Business
Six Startups per Year:
Making CyberMust achieve its target of building and launching 6 startups in 2018.
I’ll be launching a music startup in London in Jan, 2018. I’ll gift it to my son on his 20th birthday. He’s a musician.
Re-evaluating Personal Relationships & Re-inventing Myself:
I’m legally ending relationships with my biological mother and her two children (i) Kashu & (ii) Pinku ; whose values, ethics and principles are completely different from those of mine. Ending relationship with them forever is important for my mental peace. I’ve already started the process and it will be completed soon.
I’m also going to re-invent & re-brand myself. This includes legalising my pet name by which Papa always called me and which is also my popular nick name. This will symbolise the change in my life and strengthen the feeling inside that I’ve started a totally new life.