Present Achievements. Future Direction : Nov 2017
Nov 2017: Achievements in One Year
Positive outlook and regained traits helped me improve every front of my life. On both personal and professional fronts; I completed many pending projects that I could not even start in the last 5 years.
On the professional front, I consider the following accomplishments significant:
- Successfully launched Venture/Startup Builder, CyberMust Ventures Ltd, that I had been planning for the last 3 years but was unable to.
- Successfully soft-launched the first Startup,eBrandifyMe, through CyberMust
- Got MVPs built for the next 2 startups that are going to be soft-launched soon
- Closed down loss making ventures including TeleBoost
- Reorganised my technical team in Pune(India)
- Increased social networking activities
- Revised business roadmap for the next 5 years
Having reclaimed my old self, I’m bursting with energy and desire to accomplish many things, in every area of life, at a very fast pace. Some of them are new and some of them are old ones that I have been procrastinating upon.
Here are a few of them:
Humanitarian & Social Causes
I’ll be spending a significant part of my time in humanitarian and social works. Some of the priorities in this area are:
Setting up a non-profit online “Depression Help Centre”
Having experienced this demon first hand, I fully understand how destructive & painful depression is and how less awareness we have in our society about it. Levereging my experience and understanding of this monster, I am going to set up an online “Depression Help Centre” Some of the services/features I want this help centre to offer are:
- Free generic medication supply to those patients who cannot afford to pay for the expensive anti-depressants
- In many parts of the world, there’s almost no awareness of mental health issues. It’s very important as support network plays a vital role in the treatment. If people around the patient are not well aware; they cannot offer proper support. Help Centre would run awareness campaigns on social media to reach those unaware masses in developing countries.
- Researching and making available the latest development in the field of psychiatry.
- Researching ancient herbs, especially the Indian & Chinese, that had been traditionally used for 1000s of years to treat mental issues. I strongly believe that these ancient herbs have the ultimate cure; we need to do more scientific research on them
Online Incubator, Accelerator & Seed Fund for Underprivileged:
I strongly believe that a combination of technology, entrepreneurship & atheism (secular values) can be leveraged to economically uplift the underprivileged and ultimately help create a society and a world where equality prevails. In my opinion, one of the main reasons of global unrest is the economic disparity.
- Online Incubator & Accelerator: A full featured online incubator & accelerator with experienced, like-minded volunteer mentors to help underprivileged youngsters launch viable micro startups. Online infrastructure will help the organisation reach the remotest parts of the world.
- Seed Fund: Providing the pre-seed & seed funds to these micro startups to develop MVP & soft launch etc.
Professional & Business
Six Startups per Year:
Making CyberMust achieve its target of building and launching 6 startups in 2018.
I’ll be launching a music startup in London in Jan, 2018. I’ll gift it to my son on his 20th birthday. He’s a musician.